If you don't have 100% belief in yourself you will never reach your goal. You have to believe that you can accomplish what it is you want. It doesn't matter how much others may believe in you, if you don't believe in yourself you will manage to find a way to sabotage the outcome. Believe in yourself and it can be done.
Consistency will get you there. Without consistency your goal is nothing more than a passing wish. Being dedicated to consistent action towards your goal is essential. If you are not consistent, sure, you may get there eventually. But is that why you set a goal in the first place? To eventually achieve it? People set goals to master something.
Some steps to take to work on Self-Belief: ·
- Let go of limiting beliefs about yourself. They don't serve you.
- Say goodbye to your inner critic. Instead welcome your inner cheerleader!
- Turn your weaknesses into strengths. Learn to excel in your areas of challenge.
- Embrace and face your fears. The fear is only in your mind. Muster up the courage and conquer it once and for all.
Some steps to take to work on Consistency: ·
- Keep track of your goal in a manner that is measureable. Give yourself a report card; anything less than 100% is unacceptable.
- Until you master it for yourself, have someone else hold you accountable.
- Expect obstacles, embrace change. Don't let them derail you, adjust and figure out a way to continue with your goal. ·
- Remind yourself why you are doing this in the first place. In order to motivate yourself on a daily basis, it's important to revisit your reason for wanting it to begin with. If your WHY is strong enough, consistency will become a habit.